March 8, 2014
Tough, strong, hard - Braveheart
Entry fee: 64 euros
Members of teams with at least 5 runners receive a 10% discount
Are you familiar with the BraveheartBattle yet? Have you read or heard something about it and are now interested in participating? You may be a strongman, a tough guy, a wild child or an Ironman, but are you a Braveheart?
Do you really think that you’ll make it through this hellish course???
First of all, you should consider the following questions:
- Do you want to push yourself to your personal limits and then surpass them?
- Do you dislike runners who prefer wimpy lanes, warm showers and cotton running shoes?
- Are you inexplicably attracted to mud and sludge?
- Do you love cold weather, snow and ice? Does running in wet clothes not bother you?
- Do you feel comfortable running a rough and tumble 24 kilometer course with a horde of roaring, determined and completely crazy runners?
- Do you find running on asphalt to be boring? Do you prefer running through the woods, even if there’s a chance you’ll get injured? If the paramedics have to scrape you off the course, will you say “Put me back together and let me keep going!”?
- Do you like to jump into rocky, fast-flowing rivers with a temperature of 1°c?
- Do you enjoy swimming and diving through lakes that are cold and sludgy?
- Do you proudly display scraped knees, arms and legs that have been scratched up by thorny bushes, bruises and other battle wounds?
- Does your daily training consist of crawling with your nose close to the ground, climbing over high walls, traversing along monkey bars and jumping over fire?
- Do you support camaraderie, fairness, team spirit, helpfulness and comrades-in-arms who don’t get their elbows up, skip obstacles and only focus on their time?
YES? YES and another YES?
Then you’re a potential Braveheart!
Register today! There’s only room for 3,000 participants!